Wednesday 17 July 2013

Swatched - Essie All Tied Up

Once again I find find myself unable to actually tell what colour this is. I've been staring at it for three days now and I'm still not sure how to describe it.




As always, Essie polish goes on like a dream - this was two coats, but only because I wanted to even things out a little. It could have really easily been just one coat, and that obviously equates to decent drying time. All of the pictures in this post are topcoated with Seche Vite.


As I said before, I'm really not sure what to actually call the colour. In the bottle, it kinda looks pink. On the nail, brown? Ish? I'm thinking Clay Rose or something as a description, because it definitely looks like clay. But pinker. And with a super awesome hidden golden shimmer.


Its most noticeable in the picture above on my ring finger, but that shy little shimmer does for All Tied up exactly what it did for OPI's Dutch You Just Love OPI? It gives a certain little something that makes it a little more intriguing and special than your average creme.

No comments:

Post a Comment