Monday 15 July 2013

Quickie Mani - Slate & Gold

Nothing like recycling a good swatch for a nice mani.


This was done on top of the Revlon Blue Slate & Sally Hansen Gray by Gray comparison mani, mainly to test out my new purchases from the Born Pretty Store.


Used here you can see the Metal Bow Decal on my middle finger and a selection of studs from this mixed stud wheel. I love Born Pretty for its super low prices and its amazing variety of stuff. I've bought so much in my last couple of little orders I didn't quite know where to begin!


The metal bows are pretty cool, with them being an actual rigid metal image you can bend them to your nail shape, so if you've got super curved nails and you find wider things tend to stick up off them then these are great. The stud were awesome too, the hear was a little wide for my ring fingernail and thus stuck up a teeny bit at the corners but nothing too major - I didn't think I was in any danger of snagging anything, thankfully.


I totally recommend Born Pretty Store for things like studs, rhinestones etc - their variety is awesome and you can't beat their prices. Shipping can sometimes take a while but as its coming from China I can forgive that.

No comments:

Post a Comment