Wednesday 24 July 2013

Swatched - Catrice Pimp My Shrimp

I could never resist this polish, given its name. Also its a lovely coral orange colour, but that name had me completely reeled in.




Although this took 4 coats to completely gt rid of the nail line, Pimp My Shrimp is fairly quick drying and with the wide brush that comes in Catrice polishes my nails were done in no time at all.


This is a beautiful summer colour, wonderfully bright, vibrant and warm.


Catrice polishes are available to us Brits via the super amazing Sally Magpies, where you can pick up bottles from the Ultimate Nail Lacquer line (which includes Pimp My Shrimp) for the super-awesome price of £4 per bottle.

1 comment:

  1. Omg i loooooooove this colour on you :) perfect for some summer nail art perhaps? :D

    ReplyDelete