Friday 5 July 2013

ER31DC Week 19 - Galaxy Nails

Oh my word these were a right faff on. Don't even think they've come out that well, but I'm a heinous perfectionist that is unhappy unless I'm absolutely perfect on the first try, so not much to worry about there.


Polishes used were....

W7 Night Suede, BK Glow in the DarK shade 06 & 11, Models Own Pro Jack's Black, Models Own Hed Kandi Ibiza Mix, Sinful Colors Snow me White and LA Colors Color Craze Jewel Tone.

Just a couple then! To be honest, the more I look at them the more they're growing on me - especially as they glow in the dark thanks to the addition of the BK Glow in the Dark polishes. I did try desperately to get the glowing to photograph, but my cameras are having none of it.


Really not looking forward to next week. Water marble! Things could go horribly wrong....




1 comment: