Wednesday 31 July 2013

Swatched - China Glaze Deviantly Daring

Up until a couple of weeks ago, I had no China Glaze polishes.

Then my other half went and gave me some early birthday presents, because he got so overexcited to see me get them. He's adorable.


This is China Glaze Deviantly Daring, a teal-blue duochrome foil that is super amazing on the nail.



The photos here show two coats, but to be honest I could have gotten away with one - this polish is super pigmented. It does tend to show up brushstrokes however, so application needs to be done a little carefully. Other than that there's nothing tricky about the formula and it dries in slightly faster than average time. All of these shots have no top coat on them, but given the reflective and foil nature of the polish you don't really need one unless you're aiming for longevity.




2 comments: