Wednesday 10 July 2013

Swatched - Ellagee's Grand and Miraculous Spaceship

Wednesday is swatch day! Got a absolutely beautiful indie here from the lovely Ellagee - this is Grand and Miraculous Spaceship, from the World of Laughter collection.

I've been after this polish since I first spotted it on the Ellagee Facebook page before its release and I really was not disappointed when I finally got it.



Grand and Miraculous Spaceship is an amazing deep metallic blue with multichrome hints of turquoise and purple in the sun (which we actually have now!)


The formula for this polish is really good, perhaps a little sheer looking at the first coat but the photos here show three coats which dried in a good time - not super fast, but definitely not taking ages! The multichrome shine was not playing ball with my camera but believe me the polish is absolutely stunning on the nail, especially with the tiny silver glitters sprinkled throughout like teeny stars.


I really really cannot say enough good things about this polish. I absolutely adore it!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the surprise review! It looks great on you, I'm so glad you're enjoying it <3

    ReplyDelete