I nearly had an aneurysm. I snapped up one of the regular lucky dips, which brightened my Monday by arriving super fast!
I love Nails Inc polishes - up until now I only had the three, two of which were snagged from giveaways with Glamour magazine and the other which I got for free when I signed up to the Nails Inc VIP program. The two polishes free with Glamour were Motcomb Street. a super dark navy (almost bordering on black) and Elizabeth Street, which is baby pink. My freebie for joining the VIP program (which is totally worth the £5 yearly fee - everyone should check it out) was Blenheim Terrace, another dark blue which I can only really describe as "like TARDIS blue, but a bit darker". Lovely colour, more things should come in TARDIS.
So, my 7 new polishes arrived, putting my total stash up to 118!
Left to right these beauties are...
- Keats Grove, a rich red-brown
- Gosfield Street, another shade of TARDIS
- Marble Arch, a pink-lavender-ish shade
- Walton Place, full on Barbie pink
- Westchester, a rich dark red
- Parliment Hill, concrete grey but without the horrid texture
- And last but not least Covent Garden, another dark shade of TARDIS
I'll try to get these swatched in the coming weeks, even though a couple of the colours aren't really my usual thing. This was the reason for getting the lucky dip though - force me out of my colour comfort zone. Who knows, I might end up loving every single one of them!
Totally regretting not getting a metallics dip though.