Thursday 2 May 2013

ER31DC Week 9 - Rainbow

Apologies for the lateness on this - I've not had the energy to peel myself off the sofa, never mind write out this post.

I really enjoyed this week's challenge, I even kept it on my nails for work this week.




Polishes used were...
Base - Nails Inc Parliament Hill
Rainbow -
- Red: Illamasqua Ruthless
- Orange: BarryM Block Orange
- Yellow: BarryM Yellow
- Green: BarryM Spring Green
- Blue: BarryM Cyan Blue
- Indigo: Color Club Unnamed mini
- Violet: Orly Fired Up
Glitter - Ellagee's Crazy He Calls Me


Ellagee is a fairly new Indie polish maker who has come out with some amazing polishes in her first few collections. Crazy He Calls Me is a great rainbow circle glitter mix that manages to cram in loads of colour without being too in-your-face or gaudy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment