Friday 26 April 2013

Pokemon Challenge Week 15

The final week of the Pokemon Challenge! I'm a little bit sad, to be honest, because I absolutely loved this. Also I'm about to finish the very first nail art challenge I started!

Week 15 is dragon type, which doesn't leave much choice in Gen 1 - we've got Dratini, Dragonair or Dragonite. So I decided to go for the middle child - Dragonair.

I don't quite understand the evolution from Dratini to Dragonite - it starts off kinda looking like a big worm, gets all super graceful and water-snakey... then turns in to a massive dinosaur? Hey-ho. I suppose its Pokemon, it doesn't have to make sense, haha.


Dragonair, with its head and tail sticking up out of the water.



Polishes used were Sinful Colors Snow Me White, Nails Inc Albert Place, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Mermaid's Tale and BarryM Nail Art Pens in Black and White. 



4 comments:

  1. I love these theyre beautiful! :) your nail art has improved so much since week 1 too, think all of ours have :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I totally agree, we've all improved so much since we started!

      You up for Gen 2? :D

      Delete
  2. Hahaha you don't have to finish and be sad! Keep going with gen 2!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to after a little break :) What else would I fill my friday nights with? :D

      Delete