Wednesday 15 May 2013

Swatched: Revlon Moon Candy in Moon Dust

I bought this little polish wonder from Boots quite a while ago now and I'm so glad I did - I've never seen it back in stock for about two months!

This is Revlon's Nail Art Moon Candy in Moon Dust, a double ended bottle consisting of a lovely black and a shard/flakie topcoat.


The topcoat is a lovely green colour when reflecting light, and is super easy to work with -I was initially worried I might have to fish around for bits but they came out easily and only required a little bit of dabbing to get an even coverage on the nails. 


The black polish that comes in this set is also great - fab coverage and an amazing smooth finish and shine to it. The pictures show two coats of the black with no top coat and the shard/flakie topcoat on my thumb and ring finger. 


I'm surprised at how difficult it has been to find these polishes since I picked this up - whilst there isn't a lot like the top coat on the British polish market every seems to have gone mad for them!


2 comments:

  1. The nails look gorgeous! I'm a new follower, and hope you will follow back!

    Thanks,
    xx, Gina

    http://www.lipglossonmylatte.com/

    ReplyDelete