Sunday 24 March 2013

Pokemon Challenge Week 10



I never use fighting pokemon. In fact, if it doesn't burn or mentally crush, then I'm probably not a big user of it haha. My squads are always big on fire and psychic pokemon, with others thrown in as necessity dictates.

So I had a real problem deciding which of the fighting pokemon I was going to use this week. I don't like any of them! I was tempted to go for Mankey or Primeape, as I do love the episode of the anime where Mankey steals Ash's hat, but as always I had to be awkward and go for the non-obvious choice...

...Poliwrath.

Poliwrath is conveniently a dual type pokemon, water/fighting. And far more interesting to look at the the rest of the fighting bunch, with their various shades of brown/beige.



Poliwrath was done in Sinful Colors Snow me White, with Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Thinking of Blue and LA Colours Art Deco in Black. Gradient (as always) was done using the fabulous tutorial from The Nailasaurus.


2 comments:

  1. Good job! ^^ And it's true that this pokémon's colours are prettier than the common brown for fighting pokémons...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your gradient.. I had the same issue with the ground types because I hate brown polish on me. cute mani.. the gradient reminds me of clouds or mist.

    ReplyDelete