Friday 5 April 2013

ER31DC - Week 6 - Purple

Week 6 already!

With the colours in the first few weeks of this challenge I'm trying to do manis and styles that I've not really tried (or succeeded at!) before. SO, I humbly present....

In artificial light...

... my first ruffian.

I have no idea why I've never actually done this before. Its not even like its difficult, especially if you use tip guides. I do have the terrible feeling that it'd be a massacre if I tried to freehand these.

... and in natural light! We've been allowed to see the sun!

The polishes used were Sinful Colors Snow Me White for the base, with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Grape Escape for all but the ring finger, which is Sinful Colors Verbena. Grape Escape is an amazing, deep purple which is that opaque in only one coat. Its awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment