Sunday 17 November 2013

Pokemon Challenge Gen II, Round 16 - Dark Type

Dark was first introduced as a type in Gen II, and since then theres usually at least one pokemon in my party that knows a dark-type move as its so strong against psychic.

I'm quite fond of all of the dark type pokemon introduced in Gen II, but very little beats an eeveelution.


Umbreon!
Another abstract one this week, I couldn't resist the suede black and yellow combo of Umbreon's stripe and circle markings.


The base for this is one of my favourite polishes, W7 Night Suede. I love suede texture polishes, they always look so different. They're also great to paint on top of because of their slight texture. The yellow is another favourite - Nails Inc Notting Hill Carnival. 




1 comment:

  1. I really like these, I keep coming back to look at them again. I love their texture!

    ReplyDelete