Wednesday 6 November 2013

Hallowe'en 2013 - Gothic

Slightly delayed Hallowe'en post - unfortunately I've been a bit under the weather the past week and a bit so nail were put on a bit of a back burner whilst I attempted to sleep it off.


Hallowe'en 2013 prompt 4 - Gothic


 This is two coats of Deborah Lippmann's Through the Fire (snagged as a bargain in TKMaxx), with the ring finger being Sinful Colors Black on Black stamped (inexpertly) with BarryM Foil Effects Silver. I added little back rhinestones for the slightly buttoned up Victorian vibe (because thats my favourite flavour of gothic)


Through the Fire is an amazing ruby metallic polish, shifting from dark blood red in shadow to bold ruby when the light hits it. Its also a fabulously opaque and well formulated polish, and I had no problems at all with it even on my humongous thumb nail.




1 comment:

  1. I really like these! Something I would wear when it wasn't even Halloween lol!

    ReplyDelete