Wednesday 4 September 2013

Pokemon Challenge Gen II, Round 6 - Grass

Round 6 already! I was a little torn for this round, but I've already done my favourite grass pokemon for the first generation challenge - oddish. So I went hunting for something cute, and came out with...

Jumpluff!




Jumpluff was done on a background of my new favourite polish which was custom made for me by Tara of Tara's Talons,, and gifted to me by Rachael of Racho's Nail Love for my birthday. Its a wonderful background for grass pokemon and a fantastic bright grassy green. I love it! Jumpluff itself was painted in Revlon's Slate Blue, with Sally Hansen Beige Blast for the little pompom on the top of its head.


Think I need to start challenging myself a bit more with these pokemon, they're getting a bit on the simple side lately...




No comments:

Post a Comment