Wednesday 18 September 2013

ER31DC Week 29 - Inspired by the Supernatural

I did try and do mermaids for this one, but only after I had painstakingly painted my nails with a super sheer polish did I realise that I did not actually own the fish scale stamping image that I thought I did. And then hand drawn scales came out badly.

So I went on to do the obvious... Vampires.

Not the crappy sparkly kind though. I grew up watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer with proper vampires in it.




Base for this is Orly Torrid, a beautiful red metallic polish that I got from one of the Naughty or Nice triple packs after last Christmas. Its a perfect winter colour, and an absolute delight to paint on.



The stamps are from BM13, and are stamped on with Models Own Pro Jack's Black. I love the little bats, they're so cute.
The tips on the pinky and pointer were freehanded on with the same polish.


1 comment:

  1. I really love this colour, its so beautiful and suits you so much! x

    ReplyDelete