Sunday 20 October 2013

Pokemon Challenge Gen II, Round 14 - Dragon

This round posed a small problem - there was only one new Dragon pokemon introduced in Gen II, which was the water/dragon type Kingdra. But its not cute or derpy looking, so it clearly wasn't going on my nails haha.

So back a generation I had to go, for Dratini!



Dratini is painted on a background of Models Own Valerian, one of their wonderfully matte and glittery Velvet Goth collection. I absolutely love this polish in both its normal matte ( as seen on my thumb, pointer and pinky) and with a gloss topcoat (on my middle two fingers).


Dratini itself is painted in Nails Inc Albert Place (one of my favourite blues) with Sinful Colors Snow me White and Black on Black .


Only 4 more weeks left in the Gen II pokemon challenge! Next week is Ghost type, totally can't wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment