Wednesday 9 October 2013

Pink Wednesday for Breast Cancer Awareness Month

October is Breast Cancer awareness month, and what better way to combine a cause with a colour I love but to do Pink Wednesdays with my partner in nail-based crime, Rachael of Racho's Nail Love.


The base for this mani is Nails Inc Elizabeth Street, with the stripes on my ring finger being Nails Inc Walton Place for the middle colour and Catrice Raspberryfields Forever.


The glequins are from Born Pretty Store, from this set of 12 colours. They're great for adding a little extra sparkle to a mani, especially with so many colours in one kit! They are a little hard to manipulate if you don't have (or can't find, curse my poor organisational skills!) a wax pencil, which are totally fab for picking up glequins like this, rhinestones and studs.




1 comment:

  1. This looks beautiful! I love the glequins :) For a great cause, too!

    ReplyDelete