Wednesday 22 October 2014

Pick N Mix Week 4 - 70s / Grey & colour

Despite not actually being any where near born in the 70s, I have this really guilty pleasure for 70s era clothing. I love the earthy colour schemes, and the sometimes quite hideous mustard and brown combos that were frequently seen. And so, inspired by pinterest and all the fabulous 70s clothing on there, I present....


... 70s sweater vest nails!
I can only imagine wearing this with a pair of brown cords and I love it hahaha.


The polishes used for this were BarryM Gelly Mustard, BarryM Gelly Paprika, and Essence Wanna say hello. The mustard base is awesome - the formula on the BarryM Gelly polishes still has not disappointed me, and its such a fantastic colour for autumn. Paprika goes great with Mustard too - the Autumn Gellys are the best set I've seen, colour wise. 

Essence Wanna say hello was stamped over the mustard base using MoYou London Sailor 05 plate, and the Paprika was painted on using one of thin nail art brushes bought from Born Pretty store (this set, in fact).


1 comment: